PRODUCTS AND SOLUTIONS
Lawton’s end feed fittings, manufactured to BSEN 1254-1; 1998 part 1 are seamless, one piece fittings, which makes them stronger and easier to use.
All fittings are specifically designed for copper medical gas and vacuum systems.We supply individually bagged ex-stock from 12mm up to 219mm.
- Lawton’s end feed fittings, manufactured to BSEN 1254-1
- Seamless, one piece fittings, which makes them stronger and easier to use
- All fittings are specifically designed for copper medical gas and vacuum systems.
- Size range 12mm up to 219mm.
Specific Benefits Include:
- Complies to NHS (UK) Health Technical Memorandum 02/01 (HTM2022) and C11.
- All fittings supplied contain less than 100mg/m2 (0.01mg cm2) of hydrocarbons on the degreased surface.
- Improved identification to avoid confusion with similar sizes of water service fittings.
- All items ex-stock and packaging is suitable for exporting.
G.M.E is proud to be the exclusive distributor of medical copper tube Crane. Crane Copper Tube is an international supplier of a wide range of plumbing, refrigeration, air-conditioning and medical gas tube. Crane Copper Tube supplies quality copper tube in accordance with many international Standards.
Medical Gas & Vacuum Grade Copper Tube:
- All Crane copper tube is electronically tested by Eddy Current method to ensure tube integrity as part of Crane Copper Tube quality system.
- Crane Copper Tube Medical Gas & Vacuum grade tubes are cleaned then capped to maintain cleanliness. They are distinguished by GREEN coloured capping.
- The tube is also identified with ink marking along its length stating the Brand Logo and Name, Conforming Standard, Size and Type.
- The tube is also identified with an incise mark pressed into the surface to ensure identification and authenticity of the product.